We aim at creating a safe environment and platform for issues about sexual reproductive health mainly reducing new HIV/AIDs infections and safe abortion raising awareness among women and young girls. In addition, we generate awareness among married women of reproductive age about the abortion law, health implications of unsafe abortion. We are also working to make sure that women can have access to legal abortion services to protect their lives and health.
Sexual Reproductive Health Right's Program
Sexuality Health Education through Condom Use showing among marginalized women and girls
• We respect the women’s life and her healthy choices, and support her when needed
• We believe a woman should have freedom of choice over her reproductive rights
• We empower young girls to address sensitive areas in sexual reproductive health including Family Planning.
• We promote women’s rights and sexual education to reduce new HIV/AIDs infections among youth
• We strengthen cooperation between national societies and national stakeholders involved in maternal health.